It’s time Sister. The world needs you now. The world needs us all now. Our world is calling us forth to #RaiseUP, to lead, to create impact!
And there is no better way to create impact than to connect and lead through your stories.
People fall in love with souls, not faces… and your stories are a window to your soul.
- Stories make you memorable among the noise.
- Stories build a Know LOVE Trust Factor, where your community falls in love with you. Way better than a simple like.
- Stories make you and your brand relatable. They will say… “oh, she gets me!”
- Stories build intrigue and interest.
Join us for this 5-day summit January 31-February 4th (Details and Registration), where for just 30 minutes a day, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify the stories that are meaningful to your brand
- Tell stories in a way that connects and flows from your soul
- Activate your stories on stages, podcasts, livestreams and even in your client teachings
- Integrate stories into the heart of your brand and marketing to connect more deeply with your soul clients and grow your revenue
- Simplify your marketing by leveraging a content strategy
Changemaking, influential women like you who are leading the way to a brighter tomorrow. Rich stories in your brand are the cornerstone for building your own communities and growing your bottom line.
Our world has shifted. This means showing up differently, doing things differently, and leading change differently. Coach Kami Guildner will share some of her best wisdom on building soulful businesses in our new world.
Join us for this 5-day summit (30 minutes a day Jan 31-Feb 4) served up to you for free on the Extraordinary Women Connect Facebook community!
Led by Coach Kami Guildner, whose own business and her clients' businesses rocked 2020/2021 with massive revenue growth and impact despite a pandemic! Check out some of her client success stories at https://www.kamiguildner.com/success-stories/, or listen to some of her clients sharing their stories at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLc7Sfa4GVUhdPjJiNkMcvtft-XeBce4y2.