Our monthly strategy meetings provide a forum for getting feedback on new ideas, brainstorming solutions to challenges, and navigating leadership concerns. Meetings are held online and open to those outside Denver.
How it works:
- Meetings are limited to 8 strategic seats, so there's time for each person to get feedback.
- You can join a meeting to network and participate in sharing feedback, even if you don't have a need to brainstorm.
What can you bring to the forum?
- Brainstorm ideas for launching a new business
- Talk through your next career move
- Discuss leadership challenges
- Get ideas for navigating the balance of family priorities
- Ask for marketing and lead generation ideas
- Clarify your target market and the best ways to reach them
- Get tips on tools and technologies to make you more productive
- Ask for referrals to vendors that can provide great service
- Look for new connections to potential collaboration partners
- Talk with others about how they've achieved profitability or revenue goals
Besides the obvious benefit of generating ideas from a crowd, strategizing is the ultimate networking! When you participate in supporting others, helping drive each other to goals you crave, relationships are stronger than the ones you build with small talk.
Register for this event on Eventbrite.