We're just 9 days away from Christmas, and if you love supporting local businesses, you might be thinking of last-minute things you can do to support entrepreneurs you appreciate most.
Here are a few ideas for gifts and non-monetary ways to pay it forward.
- Purchase virtual assistant hours from a local VA provider.
- Sponsor a Google or social media advertisement to promote their business.
- Pay to boost their job ad to help hire the best talent.
- Order the next round of flyers from their favorite printing company.
- Hire a blogger to get a few blogs written for their website.
- Hire a babysitter to give them a night off for self-care.
- Pay for an hour or two of business coaching.
- Provide some PPE if masks/hand sanitizer is required.
- Order a Cameo that celebrates their business.
- Sponsor an influencer post to promote their business.
- Pass on a crisp $100 bill in a card.
- Post a review on their Google Business profile, Yelp, or other social pages.
- Share their latest promotion to your network.
- Being a new customer to the store if they are brick and mortar.
- Post about their business and/or check-in with a photo.
- Introduce them to a new potential customer or strategic partner.
- Spend an hour helping them search for new funding sources.
- Nominate the business or owner for an award.
- Refer the owner for a speaking opportunity at an organization you're member of.